Bay Area or Northern Cali diggers

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

cache finder

Reaction score
Hey all, Newbie to the site and not a huge bottle digger but was one of the first ones to get into a nice dig in Oakland a long time ago as it was across the street from my work and I saw them loading bottles to be taken to the dumps in Antioch (asked the dump truck driver if I could look through the stuff before he went to Antioch and offered $$ but he said no.. :(..) I metal detect everywhere and I stumble across places to dig every once in a while or I run into diggers while out and about. So if you detect or dig let me know. My detector is in the shop right now. :( Also if you are already digging a site and you don't mind me detecting your pile of dirt lemme know. I don't mind splitting finds. CheersJason

Tippi

Reaction score
Hey Jason, I live in San Francisco and am very interested in digging and metal detecting. I just moved to the bay and previously spent my time digging in dumps and rivers, but don't have any equipment yet. Right now I'm just a beachcomber, and am looking to get a detector soon. If you run into places to dig, I'd be interested!

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmtrails