Been a long time since I posted.... Looking for digging partner in Eastern Iowa

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

MrSchulz

IowaBottles
Reaction score
Drifted away from ABN for a while probably blaming classes and work for it. Was also in a bad car accident a little over a year ago messing up my back pretty bad ended up having surgery. Sure no one noticed I was gone. Lol. Recently changed my short term career back into full time antiques and bottle digging for the fun side atleast until I am done with school. Anyway,Looking for a digging partner in the eastern iowa area. I am from the Quad cities. I have a dump I dug for years before not going back since the accident last March. Interested in seeking a partner to dig my dump or yours now that I am back to being self employed and back is semi better. Also looking for any Iowa bottles specifically from Clinton DeWitt Maquoketa or Davenport. Thanks I am looking forward to becoming a productive member again at ABN. Love the new layout too of Antique Bottles Forum

MrSchulz

IowaBottles
Reaction score
Unfortunately it wasn't a full recovery still working on that part. Nothing that prevents me from doing anything but just adds pain depending on the task.

MrSchulz

IowaBottles
Reaction score
Its better just dont know if I would reccomend back surgery to anyone.... That wonderful doctor of mine (sarcasm) claims it will take atleast a year to be better so I can't completely say it didnt work until a year is up. Still able to continue my Paramedic career with no limitations start the certification in January. glad to be back to a full time antique dealer though.

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
Back surgery won't entirely make things super, but makes things better. I'm glad to hear you were still able to save lives, and are now back into antiques.

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229