Been digging...been finding!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ILUV2DIG

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: botlguy

I'd say: Ya dun good young'un.

[sm=thumbup1.gif] Thanks Jim. I am not as young as I used to be...trust me. [;)]

botlguy

Reaction score
I really like that Crossed Pen ink, if anyone has a shiny example available I am interested.

None of us are as young as we used to be, dang it! but I'm pretty sure you're a young'un compared to me. I get exhausted just fishn'.[:D]

ILUV2DIG

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: downeastdigger

GREAT STUFF That looks like a super place to dig. Hope it is as wide as it looks deep. thanks for posting it Great RR tag too

Hi Bram! I'd say the dump is big enough and deep enough to keep me busy for at least a couple months. It has been dug but not deep. I just dig below where the other diggers left off; been working so far. Hope your getting out to dig/dive some.

ILUV2DIG

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: botlguy

I really like that Crossed Pen ink, if anyone has a shiny example available I am interested.

None of us are as young as we used to be, dang it! but I'm pretty sure you're a young'un compared to me. I get exhausted just fishn'.[:D]

I can make mine shiny...ill just give it a ride in the tumbler. Its mint, just needs 24 hours in the tumbler[:D]

NHkeith

Reaction score
great ayer bottle. nice local NH stuff. awesome...

beendiggin

Reaction score
You are in a super nice spot, hope you get some more good ones. I've never seen someone dig an Ayers before- way to go.

ILUV2DIG

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: beendiggin

You are in a super nice spot, hope you get some more good ones. I've never seen someone dig an Ayers before- way to go.

I have only one other Ayers intact...I dug it about 6 years ago. I cant tell you guys enough how good it feels to be digging again. Its been a hard 3 years for me, but im back doing what I love...with NO restrictions.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Flipper93