Beer Bottle?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

sunshine4me

Reaction score
I came across a beer bottle. It looks like a amber to very dark green. It is about 101/2 inches long. I can not find any seams. It has Thos Massey& CO Philadelphia. The bottom is somewhat pushed up. Any Idears?

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Gosh Cynthia how long has it been since we talked? And here we are in the same town![&:] Your bottle sounds more like a wine if it has a kick-up base. Did you ever check out the river bank across the river from where you usually dig? During that unusually warm day back in January I came across the remnants of a dump just before the ball field behind the old school converted to senior housing. It looks like someone did a little scratchin' but nothing major. Some fairly interesting shards there. Did you ever check out the site off of Park Road? Good to see you back on the forum![:)]

sunshine4me

Reaction score
Hey Maine Digger. I tried to email you at your msn email. It said it did not exist. How have you been. Thank you for the info on the bottle. You can email at my seeleycynthia@msn.com. I would love to hear from you.Cindi

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75