BEER CAN SHOW ADDS BEER BOTTLES TO THE COLLECTION

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

UncleBruce

BEER DUDE
Reaction score
Was able to break free and go to a breweriana show in POTOSI, WISCONSIN. Glad I did too added examples of two WI towns to my beer bottle collection. Found two variations from SAUK CITY BREWING COMPANY. Both are applied crown quarts. This was the first new town added. Found a nice blob top pint variation of a WAUKESHA IMPERIAL SPRING BREWING COMPANY bottle. Got a VAN DYNE BOTTLING CO. BEER from the town of the same name. This was the second new town added to the collection. According to the 2010 Census this town has less than 300 people residing there so there probably isn't going to be many bottles from this burg. Knocked a bottle off my most wanted list with this pint amber blob WEST BEND BREWING COMPANY LAGER BEER, which has a nice horseshoe embossed on it and the dirt on it was free. Finally got a really good pint amber crown top and it is a Missouri/Illinois beer. THE SYNDICATE BEER BOTTLING COMPANY KANSAS CITY MO. THE ONLY BEER WITHOUT A HEADACHE. My kind of beverage! On its base it is also embossed UNION BREWING CO. PEORIA ILL. Don't know the connection, but have been trying to find out for a few years as I already own an example of this TRADER. Got to love the word SYNDICATE. Lot of GANGLAND over tones in that word.
saukcity02.jpg
saukcity03.jpg
waukesha04.jpg
vandyne01.jpg
west03.jpg
syndicate01.jpg

Last edited:

ScottBSA

Reaction score
Bruce, I'm glad you have brought another Kansas City beer bottle to light. Those things are very scarce. I was down at the West Bottoms antique shops and saw an Imperial Brewing Company beer crate. It was up behind some stuff and the owner doesn't want to get it down or part with it. I think it is from the post-prohibition Imperial Brewing Company. Something about the lettering and age on the box makes me think so.Scott

hemihampton

Reaction score
I'm sure some of my old Beer Can buddies were there. Congrats on the pick ups. LEON.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2