Best No Deposit bottle to find

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

digdug

Reaction score
This No Deposit Mountain Dew bottle-called the Party Jug, sold on ebay a year or so ago for over $3000! Now this is one to find! I still search every flea market, hen house, out house, etc. for it. Any No Deposit that is ACL brings in some good $$, but not as much as this one.

Sq48297.jpg

Attachments

• Sq48297.jpg
    Sq48297.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 88

tjburn

Reaction score
Hey Digdug
That would be my luck. I've found four or
five of those. The bottles and lids are perfect.
But the lettering is gone.
The wife an I both have doctor appointment
today.But as soon as I can, I'll be back digging
where I found the others.
Jace

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi digdug, that must be the acl collector's dream bottle. i don't think i have found any older mountain dew bottles here. i did pick up 2 smaller bottles in S.C. in sept. what is the time period that they where made? i forgot to ask are most of your ndnr bottles crown or screw top? keep digging, rhona

digdug

Reaction score
Most of mine are crown cap. I've got mostly 10 oz and smaller sizes. It seems to me that anything over a 16 oz were screw cap (But-I've seen a few 16 oz with crown cap)
The Mt Dew Party Jug was made in the late 1960's. NDNR bottles were made pretty much from the early 1960's until now. There are some exceptions-Pepsi tried a NDNR 6 oz in 1948. Didn't go over well-so not many made. Hard to find. I enjoy collecting NDNR's. There are so many different styles, brands to be found. I need to post some pictures of mine, but I am in the process of finishing a room for my bottles, so they are all packed up at the moment.

Trying not to break it

Reaction score
hi digdug, thanks for the information. i wish i had a room to put mine in, they are all over my house at this time. i only have a few crown tops so far, most are screw caps, from the 70's. have you evry sold any screw cap ndnr's? here's a pic. of my 2 favorites now. two styles of sugar free 7 UP from 77 & 79. thanks again, rhona

Qo39481.jpg

digdug

Reaction score
I've sold both screw cap and crown cap. I like the 7 Up Bicentennial bottle/Independence Hall bottle in your pic. 7 Up made a lot of different scenes for the Bicentennial on NDNR bottles. I've even got a 32 oz NDNR that is ACL with the Flag, and facts about America.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster