Blob Top GIVEAWAY !!!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: tigue710
I never win the lottery! Thanks for the game Jim, it was fun as always...

ORIGINAL: flasherr
congratulations to the winner. thank you for offering the prizes epackage you make for a very knowledgeable and interesting member of the forum

ORIGINAL: historyhunter
I also never win anything. I am in heaven. Thanks for the fantastic Mr. Epackage. What a contributor to this board and a happy newb!

ORIGINAL: historyhunter
And also a large Thanks to Bobble!

Thanx all I was happy to do it, I hope the winners like their "boxes" and yes a Great Big Thanx to BOBBLE for adding to the prize pool !!

historyhunter

Reaction score
lol glad you liked that darn middle number in red more...will post photos when they snuggle in their new spots. I made some shelf slots today.

Indianabottledigger

Reaction score
CONGRATS now that some bottles were donated to u how about donating that brames to me [8D] By the way who is Don?

historyhunter

Reaction score
lol you know my thing said Dave Lon. Somehow became Don. I canged it all to correct Dave after.

historyhunter

Reaction score
And thats funny you say that. After I won I told myself if you replied in other thread it was too much Id gift it. Then I checked and you never replied. Dang dude bummer. I did think about a BLOP TOP GIVEAWAY of it but its untumbled not sure if people in this one would want untumbled blob.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aarhar75