Bob Brooks Auction March 14, 2011

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BobBrooksAuction

Reaction score
Hello,
We are having an auction on Monday March 14, 2011 we have some bottles and other advertising items. Please visit our website at www.bobbrooksauction.com Thank you~Kelly

old.s.bottles

Reaction score
http://www.bobbrooksauction.com/copper/thumbnails.php?album=24
I see one isabella flask, crock and some glassware. Are those photos showing everything that is in the auction?

BobBrooksAuction

Reaction score
the photos on our site do not show everything that will be in the sale. i can take pictures of anything that you tell me you are interested in.

BobBrooksAuction

Reaction score
We do not have a live online bidding but you are more than welcome to leave an absentee bid with us. We also do phone bids but ask that you are willing to bid $500.00 or more. It does not mean that the item will sell for that amount of money but that if it does go above $500.00 that you still be willing to bid.

Oldihtractor

Reaction score
For all here .. I go to all of these auctions I preview it the weekend before. I can look over the items and post here if you guys want. Later John

These guys are a good auction house with quality items.. if you remeber they sold the clevenger molds etc.. and had the large fruit jar milk bottle auction about a year ago..

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dazewudb3nice!