BOOT REPAIR QUESTION

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

lepew62

Reaction score
I am looking for suggestions concerning repair of my wader boot. I bought a pair of bone dry waders and I wore them 2 springs and a fall. I would have thought for 120 bucks they would have held up longer. Hour wise I am guessing it was less than 70 hours use. So the left boot has a crack just in front of the heel. It lets the water seep in and I end up with a soaking wet sock, I find it rather bothersome. I am thinking of cutting out an inner tube to size and use a large amount of caulk to seal it. I was wondering if anyone has had the same problem. If you have did you find a permanent fix and what was the solution. Thanks in advance for all the suggestions.

epackage

Reaction score
where did you buy them, Cabelas will give you a new pair no questions asked....

lepew62

Reaction score
I purchased them at bass pro shop in cincy about 3 yrs ago. I doubt they will do anything this late in the game. Could always call and ask though.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
THIS should work.. it fixes those life-size inflatable dolls, too.. [;)]

mr.fred

Reaction score
I had a pair of Sorels (boots) the rubber heel pulled loose-----i took Plumbers Goo and spread on the heel-----worked it in the heel groove and its held for 4years-----can't tell its been fixed------works in all temps[;)]-----------------Fred.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveL