Bottle dreams?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

botlguy

Reaction score
Even at my advanced age and after all this time collecting I still frequently have bottle and fruit jar and insulator related dreams. Being somewhat of an opposite gender appreciateor (is that a word? [:D] ) those dreams often have a female connection.

My name's Jim and I'm an addict.

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: botlguy

Even at my advanced age and after all this time collecting I still frequently have bottle and fruit jar and insulator related dreams. Being somewhat of an opposite gender appreciateor (is that a word? [:D] ) those dreams often have a female connection.

I see, so you dream of ladies leg bitters, Fridley & Cornman's Ladie's Choice fruit jar, and pink insulators?

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
I had a dream I was walking through an old area on the sidewalk. Then I would peel the sod back and pick up the bottles I just exposed underneath. But I didn't want anyone to see me doing it.

botlguy

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: RIBottleguy

ORIGINAL: botlguy

That's not exactly what I meant but I am sort of a leg man. [;)][:mad:]

I see, so you dream of ladies leg bitters, Fridley & Cornman's Ladie's Choice fruit jar, and pink insulators?

NyDigger1

Reaction score
my dream is to find a blob top producing dump with nyc bottles in it... 5 year search and nothing... I know a few people who know of such spots in the bronx and a bit further north but wont share.

And I have had dreams of digging such a spot on numerous occasions since I started the quest. A week ago I dreamed I dug out my two most wanted blobs from such a dump.

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
I remember a bottle dream one time that I had, where I was digging fantastic variations of my favorite meds, in colors that they never came in, but each time I went to free one, the neck pulled away from every one...[&:]

botlguy

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: JOETHECROW

I remember a bottle dream one time that I had, where I was digging fantastic variations of my favorite meds, in colors that they never came in, but each time I went to free one, the neck pulled away from every one...[&:]

That's not a dream, that is a NIGHTMARE.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229