bottle find help #13

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

apd75

Reaction score

Xu62339.jpg

Attachments

• Xu62339.jpg
    Xu62339.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 71

diggs

Reaction score
I have several of these,some clear and some frosted.I am very curious about them myself.Sorry I cant help you.I hope you get a response so I will know too.

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Anything on the base? Also hard to tell from the pic, is it a screw top? If so, then it's likely this side of 1900. What's that in the circular embossing? I put my glass up to the monitor screen but I still couldn't make it out.

diggs

Reaction score
Got some info. for you.I have several of these.Around the bottom it says Harry Wilken jr.Harry Wilken senior,William t Wilken.Above the picture of the man it says federal law forbids sale or reuse of this bottle.I dont know who these people are yet,but I am researching them.I hope I have been some help.Wish I could have helped more.When you find please let me know and I will do the same. diggs

diggs

Reaction score
I also donot believe these are new bottles because,I found mine in my sweet diggin spot,where finds are from early 1800,s to 1930,s.

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Liquor bottles were embosed with the Federal law prohibits....after the end of prohibition 1932 and up until 1964. So your bottle falls into that time frame.[:)]

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles