Bottles dug from different towns I may have a bottle to finish your collection.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

777j

Reaction score
We all dig bottles with different town names on them, and some we may know like a coca cola hutchinson and some we may not know. My point is this: If I dig a blob top from Petersburg Ohio me being from Birmingham Alabama, I do not know anything about the bottle who made it how rare is it and so on. I posted this so we as bottle diggers can post what we desire and if their is someone who has dug it then mabe something can be worked out. I know I have dug in a dump in Birmingham and found several blob tops from different places, and if someone from that town wanted it I would be more than glad to sell it to them. I am looking for a few bottles from some towns in my area and would love to look on here one day and see a Crown Bottling Works from Ensley Alabama and have a chance to buy it. Well I'm for posting what you are looking for, or If you have found something from another town posting what you find. Well I'll start this thing out. I am looking for anything that has an Alabama town on it; blob top, whiskey, medicine, jug, anything. If you have something from an Alabama town please let me know I am getting ready to put a book together for Alabama bottles as most of you already know a bottle book for any of the southern states does not exist. I am not going into price just a picture a little history on the bottle and rare or common. Thanks for your help and support happy digging.
Jason

Digswithstick

Reaction score
hey 777j ,Madpaddla has list going on " collectors chat "bottles from your state " could put what you want on his post,Digsws

wilmingtonbottleboys

Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for anything embossed Wilmington, NC. I'm an avid collector of Wilmington, NC bottles and I'll love to see anything from North Carolina. Thanks for your time and I hope someone knows someone who has Wilmington, NC bottles.

Chris

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mikis1981