BOTTLES FOR SALE

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

danny

Reaction score
Due to the baby i am forced to sell my bottle collection. as a whole or individually. to view pictures of some of my collection u can view my posts from 12/09-1/10. thanks. if interested please inbox me

epackage

Reaction score
why don't you post what you have available, it's a true pain in the ass trying to look thru your old posts, I mean if you're serious about selling them maybe you should do some of the work here........Jim

cyberdigger

Reaction score
I was inclined to congratulate him on his efficiency, Jim bro.. Danny is not, shall we say , a "long winded" one... and at 107 posts, his stuff is easy to find.. for those who act fast! Dan, good luck with the clearance event and the child! Jim, good to see you back on your keypad!

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: cyberdigger

I was inclined to congratulate him on his efficiency, Jim bro.. Danny is not, shall we say , a "long winded" one... and at 107 posts, his stuff is easy to find.. for those who act fast! Dan, good luck with the clearance event and the child! Jim, good to see you back on your keypad!
I hear you Charlie but I don't see a group of bottles anywhere that I can distinguish from the rest of his posts, I congratulate him on his child and I'm probably bit cranky due to all my medical problems so no harm or bad intent was meant. Sorry Danny and best of luck with selling your bottles......:O).....Jim

earlyglass

Reaction score
Danny,

I am interested in these three...

hotchkiss C olive
hotchkiss E Amber
highrock Amber

Can you give me a price and a condition report.

Thanks,
Mike

epackage

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: GuntherHess

https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/searchpro.asp?author=danny&top=100
Thanx Gunther, I have no desire to go thru 5 pages of posts of single bottles and I'm truely lost in trying to tell which ones are for sale and which ones are not.....:O)

cyberdigger

Reaction score
All is well, Jim!

Danny posted 'em one at a time, and all anyone has to do is click on his blue and check his last 100.. it's all there, waiting for reasonable offers.. think of it like a game....

epackage

Reaction score
Thanx Charlie, I'll look monday, trying to find the saddle flask article now.....

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter