Bottles Guide and maps on ebay

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

flasherr

Reaction score
I have listed a few things on Ebay some of you might be interested in
*1880s snuff ponitl jar
* Harvest Fruit Jar Finders Price Guide (it had a bid on it with in 6 min must be a good one)
*a 1900s owl San Angelo Texas medicine bottle
*lots of state county outline maps good for genealogy or possibly for finding some old towns that were in old counties.

This is a great Forum lots of good information here. Thank you for all your help on bottles and showing me all your great finds. I hope you look at my auctions if you get a chance. Thanks Brian

Shorter Link <edited by admin to fit on screen>

flasherr

Reaction score
RE: Bottles, Guide and maps on ebay-gunsmoke

Thanks Kelley, Dont be afraid to bid more if you like lol. If you had a dump to dig, it might give me a reason to hand deliver it up there lol. It is a nice bottle and if it didn't sell id love to keep it but sometimes I prefer things to go where they are more appreciated. Its nice to make a little money every now and then but that's not the reason I buy and sell bottles its kind of my way to preserve a little part of history. Now almost everything else I sell is to make money to support my junk addiction I have never known anyone to get rich in this business some live a little better off than I do, But I just need my next dose of junk lol.
Brian

Pontiled

Reaction score
Hi Flasherr, I just won one of the map "thingies" on eBay from you (Virginia)! Thanks! Since you apparently don't accept personal checks, I'll get a money order tomorrow from the U.S.P.S.

flasherr

Reaction score
Thank You mike for the bid I hope it gives you lots of information and leads you to the holly grail of bottles :). I have Sent you an email. I hope to hear back from you soon
Brian

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Claudia1