Bottles in TN?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
My name is Jamie Bennett and I work for Engel Entertainment, an Emmy award-winning television production company that produces programming for networks such as PBS, Discovery, History Channel, National Geographic, A&E and many others.

We are producing a new non-fiction television series about archaeological discoveries across America. Our show is hosted by a professional/academic archaeologist and anthropologist who will meet with individuals who believe they’ve found objects or sites of historical, cultural or scientific importance. As this show is about archaeological and anthropological science, we are not interested in talking to individuals who have obtained artifacts illegally or those who have been involved in the intentional looting or destruction of archaeological sites.

We are currently looking for stories of great finds in Tennessee and I thought it would be helpful to reach out to antique bottle collectors. We are particularly interested in items in which individuals are unsure of its history or worth. If you or someone you know fits into this category and would like to speak about it on camera, we would love to hear more -- email me at archaeologyshow@yahoo.com.

We would like to receive replies as soon as possible as we are filming in Tennessee in December, and we’re on the lookout for as many engaging people, discoveries and stories as we can find.

Thank you very much, and I look forward to hearing about some great finds!

Jamie

Jamie Bennett
Development Researcher
archaeologyshow@yahoo.com
Engel Entertainment

Engel Entertainment is an Emmy-Award winning production company based in New York City. We produce programming for a variety of networks such as: A&E, PBS, TLC, History, Discovery, National Geographic, Animal Planet and many others. Feel free to visit our website: www.engelentertainment.com.

peejrey

Reaction score
I hear an echo.............
Oh well.....

I found some plows, pliers, ect. in our field.
I think it belonged to my great grandfather.

glass man

Reaction score
I DID FIND A LETTER IN TENN. THAT WAS 1864...NEAR NEW HOPE CHURCH IT READ ON THE FRONT...ALSO SIGNED POLD..GENERAL POLK OF CIVIL WAR FAME? I SOLD IT ALONG TIME AGO...DAND IT...COULDA BEEN JAMIE AND JAMIE DISCUSSION JAMIE'S LETTER!

I BOUGHT IT FOR 5 BUCKS AT AN ANTIQUE MALL AND SOLD IT FOR ...$250...

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bricri2