Bottles you don't want

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

O.T. digger

Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody wanted to give some bottles away I would like to improve my collection and don't have much money so I would be so very glad if anyone wanted to give awy some of their excess, I could pay for shipping, I gladly think you all even if you cant or don't give.

BOTLDGR03

Reaction score
I think I could definitely help you out. I am in the process of cleaning out my collection. I have about forty or so boxes of bottles I need to go through that have been collecting dust. Give me about a week. I am positive that I could help your collection out a great deal. I would be honored. Your day will be made, I guarantee it. R.C.

Jim

Reaction score
I have extra bottles of many types that I need to find a new home for, as my growing collection of poisons requires more and more space. I would rather give my extras to another collector than put them in the basement. What kinds of bottles do you particularly like? I'm sure I could help you out. Jim

ronvae

Reaction score
So, people in your neighborhood REALLY think cleanliness is next to godliness, huh?

O.T. digger

Reaction score
To:BRichardson I would love the clorox how much do you think the shipping would be, the same for all of yall, and to jim I love sodas, medicine, poison and just about anything, the mailing address is

311 S 10th, Kingfisher Oklahoma

I would aprreciate all of theses bottles if I can afford shipping and wish good digs to you all.

DiggerBryan

Reaction score
I know what you mean about the Clorox bottles........ I have dug HUNDREDS yes, HUNDREDS of them. I set some up on a fence post for some target practice when I first bought my 9mm. It was cool! [:D]

Jim

Reaction score
I have e-mailed you a list of some bottles, just let me know if you want them and they will be on the way. It's a pretty good variety, and I haven't even got to the ones in my basement yet[:)] There will be more. Jim

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehobson