bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

rexmiller

Reaction score
My name is Rex Miller me and my dad have been collecting old bottles for 40 yrs and and have around a thousand of old cure, med,whiskey,ect and now we want to sell them I am going to put them on a cd and if anyone wants a cd e-mail me a address and i'll send one. Thanks
Rex
rex_miller@hotmail.com

IRISH

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum [:D] .
Where are you from Rex ? do you have any Australian bottles in your collection ?

drjhostetters

Reaction score
Hey Rex,

Are there any "Three-in-One" bottles in your collection? I have started a new collection of those...

The Doc...[X(]

old digger

Reaction score
Hi Rex, welcome! Why don''t you put some pics here, we have a swap-sale site. Just a thought, what kind of meds do you have ? Any cures ? Any samples ?

drjhostetters

Reaction score
yup..it's so...bought one a little bigger than my first find in Oregon City (my hometown), saw two more almost identical here in Baker City and I went nuts!!!!![8D] Help I'm addicted..........

The Doc...[X(]

rexmiller

Reaction score
I have all kinds of bottles no Australian or 3 in 1 but a lot of others I am putting them on a cd I have taken pic's of about 400 so far if anyone would like a cd e-mail me a address and I'll be glad to send you one (I have a Baker's vegetable and blood cure bottle) Thanks
Rex

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles