Botttles Found in Water

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

H20 digger

Reaction score
Hey I dig in the waters outside NYC for all kind of items. I have just started saving some of the bottles I find. On my trip out this week I came home wit 10+ soda/beer bottles. Most of these are Coke or Hires, but here is a picture of 3 which I would like any help with. Peter Doelcer Brewing, SAMBO, and Ceo Schneider & Co.. All are marked Brooklyn or NY. Any ideas on on getting the scale off them.
Thanks
Dean

CanYouDigIt!

Reaction score
Hi Dean Welcome to the bottle forum. Nice to see a new member who is also a diver. Im sure there are some excellent spots in your area for finding some rare items. Are there any locations in your area that are off limits to sport divers? Hope to see some pics of what you have found in future dives.

glass man

Reaction score
WELCOME H2O DIGGER! WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE PICTURES!! DANG,CANYOUDIGIT! LOVE THE HENDRIX QUOTE!!!! GLAD I GOT TO SEE HIM IN JULY 1970 ,NOT LONG BEFORE HIS DEATH! WHAT SONG OR WHATEVER IS THAT SONG FROM? I OUGHT TO KNOW IT. ANY WAY I SHORE "CANDIGIT!! JAMIE

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Hey Dean,
Let me be the third to welcome you to the forum. Welcome! As you already know, diving is pretty cool by itself. Add in finding a few relics and you've got yourself one heck of a hobby. Good luck finding the rare and old stuff!

hemihampton

Reaction score
I'd be Interested in any old Beer Cans you can pull out of the mud? LEON.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Really Leon? I can't seem to drum up any interest around here. I do once in awhile find some old cone tops and things but they are almost always beat up out of the water. No surprise there, I suppose.

hemihampton

Reaction score
blobbottlebob, Beer cans will come out of the water nice if in the mud deep where no oxygen can get to them. The painted surfaces will have no rust usually & if any rust usually on the non painted parts like top & bottom & seam. If you find anymore let me know. I pay good money for rare ones. LEON.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tcarulli