Bought 81 Nevada bottles and 2 Bodie California

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Nevadabottles

Reaction score
No, I will keep some and sell some (hoping to keep more). At 15 you have to make back your money some how.

nhpharm

Reaction score
I was a bottle collector at 15 as well and I sold some stuff I regret now. I believe most Nevada bottles are very tough to find, so my suggestion would be that if you are serious about Nevada bottles, don't sell any examples that are not duplicates as they may be irreplaceable. I collect New Hampshire pharmacy bottles and have for 20+ years now and probably 75% of them I have never seen another example of. Since they are not Nevada, maybe sell the Bodies...those pull VERY GOOD money on eBay.

goodman1966

Reaction score
That is a very impressive lot of bottles ! I am working on a 50 state druggist collection. I would like to purchase or trade for one, a duplicate would be ok. Town doesn't matter. I will pm you. Mitch

hemihampton

Reaction score
Let me know if you sell the Bodies? THANKS, LEON.

antlerman23

Reaction score
Holy moley, that was one heckuva good buy, no matter what you paid. There are a lot of really nice druggists in there that I would love to own myself, the Bodies especially. That cool script A M Cole bottle and the Thaxter apothecary are my favorite, except for the bodie ones of course. too bad she didn't have the blob soda or grav. from Bodie. Nice buy.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lichen