Broke the Chain

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Blackglass

Reaction score
Well, after years of not getting a good bottle at a flea, I am happy to say I made out pretty good for the first time ever yesterday.

First is a group of commons, paid $1 for all three. Foley's and 2 Sanford's, 1 of which is a variant I do not own. The other is going to go to the antique booth.
031.jpg

I was looking around the bottles this guy was selling and he told me that he had "More in the car that are better for $1 each" or something like that. Here's what I got.

A pair of Horsehead Whiskies from Boston. I don't really collect these, so if someone on the forum is interested in them, send me a PM!

034.jpg

Cobalt Wampole med. I think these are fairly common, but one did sell on the 'bay for a combined total of almost $20.

036.jpg

Lastly, this really neat Lactopeptine sample. I was short on time, so I bought it without even looking at the embossing. He said it was a perfume, and I thought it was one because of it's shape. It's certainly better than a perfume :)

037.jpg

I also found this at a different booth. Is it anything special? This bottle will be going to my booth, but if for some reason someone here wants it, send me a PM.

032.jpg

Thanks for reading

``Michael

Plumbata

Reaction score
Nice scores, the lactopeptine is a sweet bottle. Dug a broken one once, glass as thin as a light bulb.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn