Bud vase? and other dive finds.

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tftfan

Reaction score
WoW. A lot of blobs , and a HUTCH ! way to go! Thanks for the pics.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Thanks Kevin (Coldwater). You couldn't find a whole boat? Now that's some heavy weeds. I was looking for an 8 foot rod, thought it would be easy until I actually found it and realized - only two inches could be seen above the silt. The gentleman gave me a $25 gift card at my local dive shop which I've already turned into air. Yea, you diggers can enjoy that. We actually pay for air!

Your story reminded me of last year. My buddy found a wallet and smart phone. Turned out that two kids capsized, swam to shore, and nearly drowned that April. We found the stuff by sheer luck over the summer. Tom returned his wallet - with the cash still in it.

cacarpetbagger

Reaction score
Nice finds and great recovery story. Always look forward to what you guys find diving.

riverdiver

Reaction score
Darn Bob, 9 tanks in already,

I am doing tanks 5 and 6 tomorrow and hope to at least match your amount of bottles. I am doing great with coins and marbles but so far I have only scored an umbrella ink and a crown top Moxie Nerve Food.
I am glad to hear that all of the divers on this forum are in the water finally and making great recoveries, I expect (bottle gods be willing) to be posting some finds tomorrow evening.

nostalgia

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: riverdiver

I am glad to hear that all of the divers on this forum are in the water finally and making great recoveries...

Speak for yourself!

Here it has been raining non stop since spring and the rivers are just way too high and murky to dive...

But I'm planning a dive this week-end in a lake near by; not too much old stuff in it but at least I might be diving!

Thanks for the diving posts; really, now I mean really entertaining :)

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn