Bunker hill lighthouse type peppersauce

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

diginit

Reaction score
I think we should change Taz's handle to Lucky! From all of us here in California who literally dream of digging bottles: Fan-taz-tic! Really like the lighthouse. hope you find one(or two) of every bottle ever made. And then post them. Good luck. Jim.

BRIAN S.

Reaction score
Taz Congrats !
Nice finds ! Would you share a pic of your Yellow Plantation with us ?
Thanks and I'd wish you good luck .....But I think you already have that ! [;)]

janitor100

Reaction score
hey a couple people mailed me about the open pontiled roussel i have. no sorry it is not for sale. please dont ask

olddump

Reaction score
How about a peek [on the ROUSSEL'S] please, Tom, Olddump P.S. or just stop by with it or let me take a peek

deepwoods

Reaction score
Taz - Good for you! Please try to post some pics & maybe of the dump too - that would be very cool ? Im way overdue myself and emerald,sea,grass green with envy.

tazmainiendigger

Reaction score
Morning all, Here is a shot of some of the bottles that came off of the 4 wheeler trail... Sorry the picture isn't better, time for a new real camera!!! The tippecanoe had to be reconstructed and just not enough "parts" to reconstruct the yellow cabin bitters... You all would have shed a tear if you had have seen what lie beneath the ground broken! teal pepper sauces, greenish yellow bunker hill pickles etc....[:(] Well must concentrate on the good and not the bad!! At least the lighthouse and Warners safe bottles are cherry[;)] Well off to dig with old limpy (Peter Samuelson) I am turning him loose on a old pontil bearng cellar hole maybe he can find the big stash!!! Happy Digg'n! Taz

Fd90841.jpg

Attachments

• Fd90841.jpg
    Fd90841.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 73

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.