Buying gallia county ohio milk bottles and Lucasville ohio milks

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Pup55

Reaction score
I'm interested in buying any gallia, Jackson ,and Lucasville milk bottles. I do have trades from other county's. I'm foaming in the mouth for a Kauffman dairy northup ohio,red pyro any size. Also looking for rio grande college quart milk bottle. Will pay top dollar. Phone after 8:00 pm 1 740 441 1236 Erin. Thank you and god bless.

accountantadam

Reaction score
Erin - welcome to the forum. I've got several bottles you may be interested in. I've got some stuff from gallia and jackson counties, as well as some pike and scioto county stuff.

Pup55

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome. I'm blessed to find this web, and people like you. Yes I'm interested in what you have. Forum me a list of what you have or better yet call me tonight after 8:00 I would enjoy talking bottles with you or put list on this forum. Either way would be great. Thank you again and god bless

Pup55

Reaction score
Thank you for the welcome. I'm blessed to find this web, and people like you. Yes I'm interested in what you have. Forum me a list of what you have or better yet call me tonight after 8:00 I would enjoy talking bottles with you or put list on this forum. Either way would be great. Thank you again and god bless

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
krähemijers