C Markert Farmingon, MO

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ShowMeStateBottles

Reaction score
A lot of Mo bottle collectors don't even know about this bottler.

568C5D99FDF646F7B8AC1E4FDE123F50.jpg

Attachments

• 568C5D99FDF646F7B8AC1E4FDE123F50.jpg
    568C5D99FDF646F7B8AC1E4FDE123F50.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 77

jvharp

Reaction score
You sure have come up with some nice bottles lately. I used to have a C Markert blob that looked a lot like your PH Lorenz but had to sell it for some grocery money several years ago. I still have a Ph Lorenz like yours although its not in near as good of shape as yours.

ShowMeStateBottles

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about you having to sell you bottle, i wish i would have been around to help.

I will also have in the near future a Schramm & Markert which is very rare, it has the horse shoe like the Schramm & Schramm, but it reads Schramm & Markert. Also got a Geo, Meyer from Farmington coming.

bottlekid76

Reaction score
Good stuff Chuck! I'm really liking seeing your collection grow. You're adding some very tough MO bottles that are quite hard to come by. [;)]

Looking forward to the St. Louis show, i'll be getting one i've been working for, for quite a while. I love that show too cause some really great bottles have been coming out the last few years.

All the best,
~Tim

ShowMeStateBottles

Reaction score
jvHarp, do you live in Farmington? In the next week I'm going to be listing some really nice Farmington Bottles.

Also got 4 new ones today, the Perryville Mo. END & HUBER hutch, W.B. Hays from Poplar Bluff, Sparks from Irondale, and I also got and Irondale Hutch I didn't know about, it's the Irondale Bottling works hutch.

I knew about the sparks hutch, but never knew about the Irondale Bottling Works Hutch.

Pic's later this evening.

jvharp

Reaction score
I may be interested in the Farmington bottles let me know what you havw. And yes I do live near Farmington.

ShowMeStateBottles

Reaction score
I'm sorry, I used the wrong word. I ment posting not listing, they will be for viewing, not for sale.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday