California Bottle Show Excitement!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

PoisonBottleGuy

Reaction score
Hey All! I am headed to Roseville, CA this weekend for The 49er Historical Bottle Association 36th Annual Show and Sale. I have never been to a bottle show and I am STOKED. I will have my Rudy Kuhn Poison Bottle Workbook with me and a backpack full of bubble wrap. There are a few poisons on my list, pretty common ones, but they are going for more than they are "worth"on eBay. Looking for any Owl Drug Co. cobalt poison and a Triloids or Trilets cobalt poison. Do any of you have any suggestions for when I get there? Should I do a once-over, or pick things up as I see them? Thanks!Mike

TJSJHART

Reaction score
YOU CAN ALWAYS ASK THEM TO SAVE SOMETHING TILL YOU LOOK AROUND A BIT..YOU MIGHT SEE IT CHEAPER A FEW TABLES DOWN. AND ASK IF ANYONE KNOWS WHO MIGHT HAVE A CERTAIN BOTTLE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR . CAN'T HURT TO ASK . HAVE FUN.

westernbittersnut

Reaction score
Glad you are excited about our show! We have a lot of new sellers coming for the first time. We are hoping to bring a lot of excitement for the buyers as well as the sellers at this year's new location! I want to say thanks to all who have supported our show in the past, we really appreciate it. Warren Friedrich treasurer 49er Hisorical Bottle Association.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyH