California?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

calibottles

Reaction score
I work at a golf course in the sf bay that was a dump until 1927, when trees fall over I find tons of old bottles, most with lids. if anyone is interested in joining me. let me know.[:)]

steamfitter38

Reaction score
hey calibottles.im up in sonoma co.if you need some help findin some bottles let me know.im less than an hour away.i got a spot too,but its kinda on some hard diggin and not much results.lots of broken stuff.hit me up. glenn

Cal Digger

Reaction score
RE: California?>>Still there?

Hi calibottles,

I live in Lafayette and would love to work that site with you. If you're still following this thread let me know. I have one really good bottle spot on the Sacramento River so maybe we could work both sites.

Thanks,
Steve

george guzman

Reaction score
RE: California?>>Still there?

I live in santa rosa would like to help you out and locate some areas we could work together.I'm a new bottle collector.willing to work and share for some good time digging experience. bottleman

george guzman

Reaction score
I would like to work with you digging and finding places to work together.am new collector would like to gain experience on the dig. + I LIVE IN SANTA ROSA.call me bottleman

george guzman

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: calibottles

I work at a golf course in the sf bay that was a dump until 1927, when trees fall over I find tons of old bottles, most with lids. if anyone is interested in joining me. let me know.[:)]

vicki68

Reaction score
Hi!!!! I'm in Oakland ...............only been digging in one place......Oreville damn......highway 70.....part of the damn used to be a city dump...when the damn drys up.....there is great finds.....i also found a great crystal mine tunnel there....too many rattle snakes for me .....Anyways, I'd love to find something local.....email me???
vicki68@hotmail.com

louienmelissa

Reaction score
[align=left][:)] I am in sonoma county and would be willing to dig!!
[/align]

plungemuffin

Reaction score
I live in Castro Valley, and have found a great spot right across the street from my house. The house next door was built around 1850's and have read about it being a resting spot for men and their horses, before heading over the pass. If anyone is interested e-mail me, my name is Michele.

ktbi

Reaction score
Hi all. I live in Vacaville and have been looking for a digging partner in NorCal for awhile. Looks like there is enough interest to get a small group together. I don't know any spots in this area, but willing to provide labor and some bar-b-que for a weekend get-together. Post the place. Thnks....Ron

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter