California?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

plungemuffin

Reaction score
Hi Ron, I live less than an hour away. I live on a unique place in Castro Valley, and have a creek running 10 ft. in front of my house. Next door is the original house built on the property around 1850's. My grandparents own this property. Just recently I found a place right across the street, it was bottle heaven, you may be interested in. I will take some pictures and post them within the next week.

ktbi

Reaction score
Hi Michele...Sounds great..I just got back from vacation and have two weddings to attend soon, so time in near future is kind of spoken for. I'll send an email soon and arrange something. Anyone else on this thread interested??? Ron

deer4x4

Reaction score
hi everyone i live in san jose have not been able to dig in a while but would like to go to anywhere close by i would be willing to provide bbq i have plenty of venison and black angus beef and i lovwe to cook if anyone gets something together let me know if i can join ya thanks bob

Wilkie

Reaction score
Ron, we are neighbors, I'm in Suisun. I would like to get together to talk bottles and do some digging. I'd love to show off my collection sometime.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter