Calling All Diggers in Wisconsin

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

quicksilver

Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking for bottle diggers in the Oshkosh, Wisconsin area that would like to meet up this Spring. I am working on researching various areas at the moment, since that is all I can do with 8 inches of snow on the ground and temps near 0! I recently published an article on Bottle Digging in American Digger magazine, too. I'd love to hear from you.

Matt Forss
worldmusicman2002@yahoo.com

quicksilver

Reaction score
Hey Tony,
I remember you on here from Fond du Lac. I used to live near Dundee. Now I am near Oshkosh, in Omro. I work at Originals Mall of Antiques in Oshkosh. I have some bottles for sale there. We have a growing selection of bottles. I will be selling some old beer cans, stoneware bottles and medicine bottles in the coming days. I also have mining artifacts. Stop by the store sometime. I usually work Mondays and Saturdays. Take care.

Matt

quicksilver

Reaction score
Hi,
I would love to go, but I need transportation. Did you plan on going? It would be great if you could pick me up in Omro. I'll pay for some of the gas, too. Let me know.

Matt

Tony14

Reaction score
hmm i dont think i can. im spending the night beforehand at my cousins in campbellsport and then heading out with him...

Omro isnt that far from me...well have to hook up for a dig or two this summer!

bestgreenknight

Reaction score
I'm a history student at UW-Stevens Point. I'm writing my senior paper on antique soda bottles. I have yet to dig (good luck in this weather this year) but I would love to assist in any way possible! I'm only an hour from Oshkosh and I'm 24 (plenty of energy for digging). Drop me an email if you wish and I would love to help.
bestgreenknight@hotmail.com

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib