Can anyone tell me when its from

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

focusedin

Reaction score
I am new to looking into old bottles and hope you out there can help. I am a constuction worker and seem to find some great bottles preserved in the sandy soil of Long Island. For a couple of years now I've just loaded them up on a shelf. Most have been plain old Coke or Pepsi but today I found a beautiful, tall, ringed bottle. Triple Cola
with a big 16 in the middle of the lable I dont have a digital cam but if anyone can tell me more I would be very greatful.

bubbas dad

Reaction score
focusedin
first welcome to the forum. if you ever get access to a digital camera post some pictures. thats the best way to get answers. that being said.
is the bottle a 16 oz bottle? if so, since it has a 16 in the middle of the lable i would guess 60's or early 70's.
here is a web site that may help you. http://www.gono.com/museum2003/paintedlbottles/paintedbottlehomepage.htm
i tried to check for yours but some of the sections were down at the moment. good luck.

bubbas dad

Reaction score
i was able to get on the web site i listed in the previous post. they have a " triple 16 cola" listed and it is dated 1959, but they do not have a picture of it.

focusedin

Reaction score
Thanx for the info and the link. You can (oops,You BOTTLE) be sure that as soon as I get a camera i will be posting pics of my goodies, Thanks again.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ROC.NYbottles