Can Forum?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Nice my knowledge on cans is scant except cone tops are rarer generally
Conetops are very collectable. I like that bottles do not rust. My bottle caps alone are a rusty problem. Full bottle rusting from the inside out.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

RCO

Reaction score
there already is a couple can sites on the internet

one is called the " can museum " features 100,000 cans posted to the site so a good place to search if your unsure what you found or have

I think there might be another site ? but I'm not sure what its called , never been a member there or any others but seen them before in my travels online

when I find cans its usually tough to figure out where to post them , usually there soda cans , if they were found outdoors , digging and finding worked best or maybe soda section if in better condition and more interesting than normal

Bottle 2 Rocks

Reaction score
Conetops are very collectable. I like that bottles do not rust. My bottle caps alone are a rusty problem. Full bottle rusting from the inside out.
ROBBYBOBBY64.
I use chrome wheel polish to remove rust off of bottles , it works decent except the harder stains. Not sure if it would work on those caps.

Bottle 2 Rocks

Reaction score
I see cans and then sign advertising and then machines and then...............

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
I use chrome wheel polish to remove rust off of bottles , it works decent except the harder stains. Not sure if it would work on those caps.
This is caps on full soda bottles. The soda inside the bottle is falling apart. The seal is compromised letting air inside. The soda starts growing mold and then the rust starts blistering the paint. I have bottles with caps in all stages. I can post some examples tomorrow. No amount of rust remover is going to help.
ROBBYBOBBY64.

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raybrdn