Canadian Spring / part the 3rd

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

CanadianBoy

Reaction score
To say there's a lot of work in this dump is a bit lame, but even so, its giving up a really nice collection o goodies.

I thought I'd just post a few pics of some of it, and we only started to dig last summer.

These are what I've found to date....

The sodas alone have made it worthwhile,..........

So far we've found 2 quart & 1 pint Chas,L Horseman, Campbellford, Ont, + Pilgrim Bros. Hamilton, Ont 2 blob top dark green, 1 aqua crown top quart, 1 split and two stone gingers.
2 aqua quart Cummer & Sons, Hamliton, 1 aqua quart Knox, Peterboro, 1 pint Schwepps in honey amber, 1 aqua pint Belleville Bottling Works.

Then we got a number of beers, 1 amber Lion Brewery, Berlin Ont,1 Copland Budweiser, 1 Mutual Brewing Co in honey amber, 2 Reinhardt Toronto & Monyeal in amber, a pint and a quart, 1 Berghoff Brewery, Ft.Wayne Ind,1 quart bottle green O'Keefe, and 3 pint O'Keefe Pilsner, and 1 Knuntz Brewery, Waterloo, Ont.

Plus a whole slew of blue inks and blue poisons, so many amber flasks that we just toss most of them, some really nice big aqua flasks as well, in one of the pics you can see the kind of druggists bottles we're unearthing.

The number of shards of crocks we have uncovered, we just lost count, and the slicks alone number in the thousands.

All this came out of a 30' area, there's still lots down there, we just have to keep digging.....and we will.

My buddy was just saying the other day that this is the best dump for goodies that we've dug yet, we tend to complain about moving ash, but when we look at what we've found, its well worth it.

Anyway I'll keep posting as we dig......

B2589F8F17D74E8FADF279ED7C9B61BD.jpg

Attachments

• B2589F8F17D74E8FADF279ED7C9B61BD.jpg
    B2589F8F17D74E8FADF279ED7C9B61BD.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 109

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
.TheNYBittersCollector.