cant sleep because Im thinking about tomorrows dig, so heres some pics

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

madman

Reaction score
yo nice collection! oh yea cars and bottles!! heres a pix of my road racing hot wheels collection best of luck on your digs mike

Fc90489.jpg

Attachments

• Fc90489.jpg
    Fc90489.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 85

annie44

Reaction score
I love pic 9 - is that an old tin wind-up toy? You have some amazing displays of your treasures!

bottlediger

Reaction score
Yes In pic 9 it is a old marx merry mouse wind up toy in mint condition and in pic 9 its not acutally a torpedo holder its a flower holder from about 1850. Girls would have them at dances. You put the flower in that thing instead of around her wrist like we do today. It has a small chain attached with a ring so you hold it when you dance and when you are at your table it folds like you see in the pic to display the flower. If you see any in antique stores cheap snag them up, but i doubt you will. This one is about 1,500-2000 bucks.
Thanks for the comments, digging time now. I lover slept a little

Road Dog

Reaction score
First photo is a nice Phaltzgraff mug. If I remember right "Pickled Pete"? They made a set of those mugs as well as other items to match the larger Kitchen Cannisters and Cookie Jars.

Andyf

Reaction score
Hey,

I enjoyed your photos. I have one days work before the weekend, and I have all day Saturday to big a gurt big 'ole and find some stuff. I can't wait. Good luck with your dig, and do post what you find..!

Andyf

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angieb1229