Cape Cod Vacation

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glassgopher721

Reaction score
I am going to be heading to Cape Cod at the end of April and was hoping to do some exploring while there. Can anyone give me any info on the area, or possibly a place to try digging. I know most everyone does not give up their spots, but this is only a two day trip, and was hoping for something to take from it. Maybe someone can send me a PM with ideas. The ground is still quite hard here in NH but it won't be long before we all get the shovels dirty again. Thanks guys.

RIBottleguy

Reaction score
From what I've heard from a number of collectors, Cape Cod has been "dug to death". I'm sure there are a handful of places you could get lucky, but it sounds challenging. I would say your best bet would be marshes on the inside of the cape. Anything near seaside towns will have bottles in them, but I would be careful as I do not know how strict they are with environmental laws in Mass. Good luck!

glassgopher721

Reaction score
Thanks RIB. I guess I'll just explore when I get down there. Can't wait though. Lots of history down there. Will have to check on the laws though like you mentioned. Maybe I'll see you in Dover if you are going this year. Nice videos by the way. Cool shtuff!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Saturday