CAPS

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glass man

Reaction score
AFTER THIS I WILL TRY NOT TO WRITE IN CAPS SO MUCH AS I WAS ASKED NICELY NOT TO. So here I go! dang it will be hard to ramble now![8D]

RedGinger

Reaction score
You can try enlarging the font size like this or even this.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
A message from Jamie in lower case is gonna take some getting used to.. I kinda wish nobody would make a big deal out of it.. the caps are just... JAMIEâ„¢

RedGinger

Reaction score
You're right guys. For some reason, I thought he meant a moderator or admin. If it was someone else, FTSâ„¢ I don't mind caps, but maybe those other fonts would be easier on your own eyes, Jamie.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
You know, if Jamie can read better in all caps, we should all do it

athometoo

Reaction score
DONT KNOW HOW TO EXPLAIN THIS SO HERE GOES , ON A 12 HR SHIFT AT WORK (SUCH AS NOW ) I GET MAYBE 2 HRS TO CATCH UP ON THIS SITE , PROBLEM IS CAPS . MY CAP LOCK FUNCTION IS DISABLED BY THE COMPANY IN THE BIOS SETTING , SORRY IF IT LOOKS BAD BUT I HAVE THE UTMOST RESPECT FOR THE MEMBERS AND REALLY ENJOY THE SITE . AT HOME I CAN USE SMALL CAPS ,BUT WITH 3 KIDS AND A 60 HR WORK WEEK MOST OF IT IS HERE . SORRY AGAIN AND HOPE NO ONE TAKES OFFENSE , BUT NOW YOULL KNOW WHETHER IM AT WORK OR HOME . ALSO I HAVE ABOUT 200 SODAS FROM 1900 TO 1965 EMBOSSED AND ACLS , THEY ARE GOING TO THE RECYCLER , SO IF ANY BODY WANTS SOME OR ALL JUST HOLLER . ABOUT 75 OR MORE ARE COKES (HOBBLES AND 10 OZ ) FROM 40S TO 65 . IF THEY CAPS ARE STILL OFFENSIVE LET ME KNOW AND I WILL JUST PROWL INSTEAD . THANKSSS SAM

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
I agree with lobey! Do what you have to do to commutate G Man. Don't worry about the nit picking people who have nothing better to do then complain about CAPS! They can alway skip your posts if it bugs them that bad.Man oh man people are something else.Of all the things to worry about.I WOULD HATE TO BE LIVING WITH THOSE PEOPLE.I WOULD CAP UM [8D]

69ctiss

Reaction score
I would rather have CAPS and your friendly participation than knowing you are just watching the chat. This is a great site with a LOT of great folks sharing knowledge and research. I see many typos[;)] and regional spellings of general conversation and it really doesn't bother me. I know when I am hyped after a dig, spelling and grammer are not on the top of my list. No offence to anyone who does not like caps, just sharing some thoughts. Peace and dig on....T.

Digswithstick

Reaction score
HEY SAM YOU SHOULD PUT PICS OFF THOSE BOTTLES ON ( SODAS) LOTS OF FOLKS COLLECT THEM, SOME BRING GOOD MONEY. GLASS MAN AND SAM CAP AWAY THIS POST IS FOR YOU TWO
m16.gif
m16.gif
I COULD GET USED TO THIS

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaveL