cashe found

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Caretaker maine

Reaction score
was diggin a dump this week and was chucking newer bottles out, but checking them as I want, like we all do, [:D], and a fluff jar caught my I, it had a plastic baggy in it, new dump than I thought, I check the baggy and it had some bills in it, got it home and found out it was 100s and 50s , got the bills check at a bank and they are real[:)], thanks marshmellow man, what a way to end the year, BANG steve

Jh15794.jpg

Attachments

• Jh15794.jpg
    Jh15794.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 91

capsoda

Reaction score
I wondered where I left that pocket change. Just send it on down. LoL[sm=lol.gif] I guess if you cant find a bottle worth a grand or so you mine as well find a grand or so.[:)]

Someone must surly Love You up there. Great find.

Merry Christmas, Steve

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
WoW! Now that's a newer dump I wouldn't mind digging! Congrats! [;)] Kelley

ronvae

Reaction score
Looks like you found them just in time, too--I've heard of people finding black goo that USED TO BE bills, but were too rotted for the bank to identify & honor. Congrats!

card

Reaction score
What a great find!! I have heard of finding jars with old silver dollars but never the bills.
Merry Christmas!! [:)]

swizzle

Reaction score
So the jar wasn't see through was it? I would continue to check out that dump for a while. I can't picture someone just throwing their own money away like that. I'm guessing someone died and their kids or relatives just chucked out all the stuff in the cupboards. Make sure you check everything, not just jars. Check boxes, appliances, anything that might be from that house should be suspect. Many people have more then one cache and for good reason. How would you like to have your house broken into and all your cash stolen in one lump sum. Break any cash you have in the house up into smaller amounts and hide them all in different locations. That way if someone does break in then they won't get it all. One good place to hide spare cash is in the clothes rod in your closet or the rod that holds up your shower curtain. Just roll up some bills and place them in a plastic baggy and shove them inside. The places to hide money are endless. Just find something better then your jewelry box or your sock drawer or under your bed and your all set. Check it all and lets us know if you find anymore. Congrats on your super cache and good luck on finding more. I also found my first large cache this year. Just over $800 bucks. Its an awesome feeling. Happy Holidays to All, Jason

Mainely Broken

Reaction score
Caretaker, that was just awesome!!! Found myself a few fluff jars but not like yours!! That is too sweet..yes pun intended. Happy Happy Joy Joy!!!!
Vicky

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960