CERTAIN CHANCRE CURE - PALESTINE TEXAS

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

edndlm

Reaction score
I've heard of it , but never had a chance to purchase one . If it is for sale , I'd give you $300.00 for it , even with the staining . Nice Texas Cure !

jptech

Reaction score
Appreciate the interest, it does seem to be quite an uncommon cure. I'll keep your offer in mind.

edndlm

Reaction score
Thanks , I'm very interested if you decide to part with it ! If you feel my offer isn't fair just let me know what your thinkin' $ ! Ed

texasdigger

Reaction score
All that I collect is Texas medicines, and cure bottles. It is very rare. I am not sure if your is the same one that I have a pic of or not. Have you had it for a while? If it is a different one than the one I have a pic of yours is number two that I have seen. I would also be very interested in buying it is you decide to sell. If you become interested in letting it go please let me make an offer also.

Great bottle thanks for sharing!

Brad

jptech

Reaction score
hi Brad,
Appreciate the confirmation on the bottle rarity - I sort of thought it was a nice piece. Yes, I've had it a couple years now. The photo you have may have originated from me - In 2009 I believe, I sent a photo and a query to a friend of mine Richard Troll whom I have bought several texas bottles from in the past. He said he'd never seen anything like this but suggested I contact a friend of his - Bill Agee whom I also sent an email and a photo to but never heard back from him. Perhaps this is the same photo you are referring to.

At any rate, I will probably be trying to sell it soon. What sort of offer would you be thinking of - maybe we can do a direct sale.

thanks,
john

texasdigger

Reaction score
Please send me an email at nightshade818@sbcglobal.net. I will make you an offer there if that is ok. I know Richard, and yes it is the same bottle. If you are ever looking for anything Texas please let me know. I am always buying, and selling.

Thanks
Brad

jptech

Reaction score
thanks Brad - will do.
Do you collect other Texas bottles besides meds or cures ? I've got another rather special bottle, a flask, from the IRON Front Saloon - LLano, TEX. - H.W. MCGHEE prop that I may be trying to sell soon. Its pretty awesome, I'll send you a photo if you like.

john

texasdigger

Reaction score
Another example of this bottle was just dug. That makes two known. I am trying to get a bead on it. I really want it for my collection. Now that there are two it will help with making a deal.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mohib