Charlotte, NC...Great Idea!

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

glopf43

Reaction score
Now this is a great idea. I hope that there are many who will take advantage of this forum. I am digging in an area to the North of Charlotte, NC. There are alot of abandoned farms around as well as several communities dating from the EARLY 1800's and even the late 1700's. I would love to find an experienced digger to work with. I am ready to approach some of the old victorian and pre Civil War houses in the area and have found MANY dumps that I have only scratched the surface at. E-mail me if you would like.

diggermarsh

Reaction score
Im from Charlotte and would love to go!!! I've been digging for about 10 years now. Let me know when you want to go. Thanks!!

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey Gary...

I'm lookin at possibly coming down your way to pick a new/used work van for my job. If it goes through, I'll plan on staying over an extra day or two so I could meet some of you forum members and get some diggin in. It sure would be nice to get out of this snow!!![&:]

So long as you don't mind digging next to some yankee??[&o] Besides, I don't know how to dig for bottles... I only know how to Dive for them... I'd give you a heads up if the deal goes through or not. Take care and keep diggin...

Wayne

bogey

Reaction score
Hi Glopf43.

Have you had any luck on those sites north of charlotte? Maybe I could tag along sometime. I'm new at digging but have had some luck.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bearybottlebaby1776