Cheap redbook

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

tombstone

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6244788038&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Found this last night. Bought a new redbook for $18.30 including shipping. Very happy with price. If you're looking for a redbook you might keep an eye on leaderjar to see if he posts any more of these.

jarsnstuff

Reaction score
Maybe check item 6244705281 at $9.99 with 3 days to go. Just so you all know, Redbook #10 is supposed to be coming out in a few months & that's why edition #9 is going at such reasonable rates.

leaderjar

Reaction score
Hello All, Doug Leybourne (the author of the Red Book) is a friend of mine, and I am just one of the many sellers of this fine publication. Jarsnstuff is right, the next edition, Book 10, is supposed to be published in the September/October timeframe in 2006. The deadline for advertising in Book 10 is mid-March. I would suspect that the cut-off for reporting revisions and new finds would not be too far beyond that date as well. I got involved selling the Red Book through the Internet as a way to introduce new collectors to the hobby. There are so many new collectors discovering (through search engines) that this is an organized hobby. [8|]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carpenter