Check out these cool 80th Anniv Mexican Coca Cola bottles

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

BARQS19

Reaction score
I found these in an antique store here in town and wasn't sure what they were. After looking on ebay under keyword Mexican Coca Cola, Coca Cola Mexico, or you can substitue Coca Cola for Coke and see what comes up, I found out that these were the 80th anniv. bottles. What is cool about it is that it's all in spanish, even the wording on the hutchinson bottle and straight side. They even include the straight side, can't remember the town, where Coca Cola was written sideways. If you want a neat addition, you better jump on these before it's too late.

Now I'm going to complain about something...why is it that Mexico and other countries in Asia and Europe always have the best commeratives. Our 75th anniv. bottles looked like a straight sided bottle. Then here comes the 100th anniversary and all we get is some cheap looking 8oz bottle. Even our cans suck, all they allow is a tiny little square for something commerative. Ever seen a Chinese commerative Coke can? The entire can is decked out. Even our "Holiday" cans arent' as good as they use to be. Maybe it's the nutrition facts that get in the way. They should make the cans flatter like the old pull tab cans were and put the nutrition facts on the top or bottom like they use to put the tax stamp information at.
BARQS19

74E84E221F9249C3BC787B8E91FA71AD.jpg

Attachments

• 74E84E221F9249C3BC787B8E91FA71AD.jpg
    74E84E221F9249C3BC787B8E91FA71AD.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 58

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member