Citron strapside flask, sapphire oil lamp, squat & more

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Bottleman

Reaction score
Here are my finds from today’s two privy’s in central PA. We got a late start on the day but managed to dig two different yards today because the privys in that town tend to be pretty shallow and both ended up being about 5-6 feet deep and were skinny. Both were wood liners and here are the better keepers. We got a NJ squat, citron flask with a star on the bottom, a 4 piece hinge mold base miniature oil lamp with gold leaf paint, and a Danville, PA aqua druggist bottle. Some of the other non bottle finds include a clay pipe with a tulip on it, a cobalt ceramic gear shift knob and 4 intact Iron Stone dinner plates which are not pictured. The milk glass thing is a miniature globe for a kid’s lantern with two ground lips. I’m going to hit some more privys tomorrow but hopefully I will have time to photograph the oil lamp in the day light because it is really beautiful. If I get anything good tomorrow I will make another post for it.

~~Tom

B8D6CA8475AC4DCA8C721C20273DE6E0.jpg

Attachments

• B8D6CA8475AC4DCA8C721C20273DE6E0.jpg
    B8D6CA8475AC4DCA8C721C20273DE6E0.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 66

RICKJJ59W

Reaction score
Hey tom cool stuff! the bottle on the far left, what does that say on it? is that the one from Danville? Rick

Bottleman

Reaction score
The bottle on the far left is a large Dr. Kilmers Swamp Root Cure.The Danville medicine is to the right of the colored flask.

Just Dig it

Reaction score
quick question .what are the price tanges on a nice dug clay pipe? for my own personal tobbacco uses of course. dosent have to be stamped just wanna put one to use...

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
squirrelman