city dump

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Robby Raccoon

Trash Digger
Reaction score
I take the bails off the one like your modern amber Grolsch there, and I put them on my own blobs that take that type (they don't usually fit well, of course. LOL.) I really like the Pilsner. Looks early 1960s or before. The Pepsi-Cola is really neat.

Dannyrgardner

Reaction score
Same place it was under a building i have only found one like that most have common names and don't have that kind of top

Dannyrgardner

Reaction score
I still have never sold a bottle but there is a few I'm interested in buying. How would I go about selling a bottle like the crush

hemihampton

Reaction score
Danny, I got some good news on the Beer Can. #1 So far it's by far the best beer can you ever found. #2. It's whats known as a opening Instructional Beer can because of it's opening Instruction, only found on older beer cans & usually much more valuable & desirable. #3 It's "Internal Revenue Tax Paid" which dates it before March of 1950. After that they dropped that Statement. #4 Condition is pretty good & easily readable. NOW, For the bad news, It is Extremely common. I'd say price range's around $5.00 to $10 bucks. Now if it was the Brown colored Ale can it would easily be a $100 can & maybe $50 if the Cursive Sterling Super Bru. BUT, Certain very rare cans in that condition can get $500.00 so keep looking. I'd given you $500 for that if it was a Triangle Beer. Congrats on a nice find. LEON.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AuctionAnnie