Cleaning Brushes

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

dougwolfe

Reaction score
Could someone please help me find the right brushes for cleaning my bottles, the brushes I have always found are too short and never really remove all the dirt. Help please

Thanks Doug

ConsDigginVids

Reaction score
check local flea markets and other places that sells odd ball items.... also try hunting stores... and go to the area where they sell cleaning products for guns... they usually have brushes and are much larger

Stickeygreen4476

Reaction score
The best place I found to get brushes is your local resturant supply stores. These places should have a good selections of brushes but you may have to look around the whole store because some brushes have very specefic cleaning jobs and located in different locations. Best of luck

GuntherHess

Reaction score
I got this set, good price considering some chinese peasant probably inserted each bristle by hand...
http://www.harborfreight.com/9-piece-tube-pipe-nylon-brush-set-90631.html

also, I take pliers and loop the ends so there isnt exposed metal to scratch bottles...

CazDigger

Reaction score
http://jennrog-collectables.com/
They sell brushes, are very nice and do all my bottle tumbling too, great job, very reasonable.
Mark

madman

Reaction score
frankly, i dont use bushes they rust and break,also scratch the glass do they make plastic brushes? all plastic? if so im in.

Helen07

Reaction score
The right brushes for cleaning bottles? If you find the brushes too short and never really remove all the dirt, you should make some brushes by yourself. It's very simple.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kennyg1960