cobalt duffy pig sold on ebay?

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

beendiggin

Reaction score
Taking advantage of people for financial gain can be a crime in some cases, but not all. It depends on the circumstances - there is outright fraud but then again there is skillful marketing or negotiating.

Ignorance is generally not a good defense.

A fool and his money will soon be parted.

cowseatmaize

Reaction score
There are already cobalt Sulfolk bitters figural pigs being reproduced. I couldn't tell you for sure but its just my opinion. Color doesn't look right, no base wear and the burst lip looks just broken off.
The Suffolk have been for many years and as for the burst lip looking broken off... well, isn't that kind of the definition of a burst lip?

sandchip

Reaction score
ORIGINAL: westernglassaddict
...Times have changed and when some stupid idiot spills hot coffee and actually wins millions for actually buying a cup of coffee which they KNEW was going to be hot, we really have problems...

Or the embecile that puts his RV on cruise, goes to the back to fix something to eat, it runs off the road and wrecks, he sues and wins big because the owner's manual didn't tell him that he shouldn't have done that! The juries are as stupid as he is.

tboyhankz

Reaction score
I see now that it was listed in bottles under decorative arts. The seller really robbed himself doing that.

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jimk26