Cobalt up for grabs

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Great Mike! Just send me your address and they will be on their way. Kelley

JOETHECROW

Reaction score
Northwestern Pa. (Near scenic Lake Perfidy)
Hey Kelley,....Thanks for the great auction...you did it up right (Pa. speak)[:)] In my humble opinion, by offering a quality bottle at a low starting bid....(not to mention the cool deal sweetners)....hope to see more from you....Heck, I might even thin out the overstock and get my girlfriends digital cam over here to take some pics for you guys and gals... and do up an auction myself. Jose'

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
Thanks Joe, I had a blast. You guys that just kept jumpin in there is what made it all happen! It's all for such a good cause. Kelley

southern Maine diver

Reaction score
Hey, Kelley...

I'm going to be going through a lot of boxes and trying to "thin out" some of my bottles. I've never sold anything on E-bay or an auction, so it was fun standing on the sidelines watching you guys bid stuff... I might just have to lean on you for some suggestions on what and how to do this forum auction thing. I'd rather see some of my bottles go to a forum family then to people I don't know. [8|]

Plus, the money contributes to a great purpose... who knows where I'd be on my computer, in the middle of the night without my bottle forum...[;)]

Wayne

Gunsmoke47

Reaction score
You bet Wayne, It's a lot of fun! Glad you are getting along good after your surgery. Kelley

Staff online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alatide