coca cola bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

holly

Reaction score
amber 4 sided medicine bottle embossed Worlds Hair Restorer front side. right side Mrs S.A Allen's. left side New York.VD &R London on bottom.

Clear medicine bottle 4 sided Label still on Pure Glycerin Put up and guaranteed by langley &michaels Co.under the food and drug act.june 30 1906 serial number 5146 Langley &Michaels Co. Wholesale Druggists San Francisco,Ca.

Can anyone give me information on these bottles,as to when they were made.

Thank you

Holly
[:eek:]

cyberdigger

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, Wanda!
If you could show us a pic of these bottles, it would make it much easier to date them for you, but till then.. the labled glycerine bottle would date from 1906 to around World War 1.. does it have a screw top or a cork top? Same question about the Allen's..

holly

Reaction score
Both are corks. Don't have a plug in for pictures yet.
Thank you

holly

Reaction score
I Have a clear round bottle 5 inches tall top to bottom (Cork) label intact. Benzine seam up both sides flitcraft's west end pharmacy haddonfield N.J.you may know about this one?

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hey Wanda,

ALLENSA_HR_3A.jpg

Does it look like this one? The photo and more information can be found at the excellent Hair Raising Stories site.

Welcome to the forums, and you too, Holly.

cyberdigger

Reaction score
We have a forum member living in Haddonfield .. Gary "milkglassbottles" .. I'll ask him about it.. I'd still like to see pics.. can you email a few to me, and I will post them here for you?

glass man

Reaction score
ss allens came in yellow,amber,butterscotch,amethyt, veery nice bottles.what is the color of yours? i have a mint buterrscotch one.

that yours has "london" makes it cooler. please show the amber coke! jamie

holly

Reaction score
Hi thanks for the information on amber coke bottle& the medicine bottle. I will try to get pictures to you.

I also have amber beer bottle, Home Brewing Co. Richmond Va embossed. Malt Beverage embossed on back.
9.5 inches tall top to bottom. seams up both sides. few bubbles in body of bottle.great condition. do you know when this was made?

thanks Holly[:eek:]

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
foothillsarchaeology