coca cola bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

holly

Reaction score
Amber coke bottle embossed trade mark coca cola bottling company morgantopwn wva seam up both sides
1218 on right side root in middle 13 on left.bottom coca cola.

clear 8 sided bottle embossed registered taka cola charlottesville va 6.5 ozs. on bottom patent applied for.

surfaceone

Reaction score
Hello Wanda and holly,

Is it a Taka Kola, or Taka Cola that you have?

Here's a previous discussion of some great VA Deco sodas https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/m-151786/mpage-1/key-Taka%252CCola/tm.htm#151988, here's another https://www.antique-bottles.net/forum/m-30306/mpage-1/key-Taka%252CCola/tm.htm#30306. I found both of these by using the little blue "Search" button under the mast head.

Taka Kola is one of the early brands that was sued into oblivion by Coca-Cola Co. during the Great Cola War of the early part of the last century. There's a mention of some of this a post or two in proximity to this one on My Coca-Co.

So, how comes it that you have these interesting bottles? If you could post pictures, it would be helpful to your quest for information. We all like good visual aids. There are some very kean eyes reading these forums.

glass man

Reaction score
LOVE TO SEE THE AMBER BOTTLE AND WHAT CONDITION IT IS IN. FOR SALE? PM ME IF SO. JAMIE

holly

Reaction score
amber coke bottle is in good condition. will try to send picture this evening. maybe for sale, what is it worth?
Do you have any information on Bohemian Beer Bottle? Light aqua color,Propertyt of St.Louise A.B.C.
AmericanBrwg.Co. King of all Bottled beer. eagle on side all embossed. 12 inches tall top to bottom. some bubbles in body of bottle. in graet condition.

thanks holly

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JOYCELR