Coca Cola Contract Bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Falcon

Reaction score
This is a very clean contract bottle that Coke used in Dublin, Texas. Most contract bottles I have seen are all bruised up from multiple bottlings. Does any one collect these? I really don't know what else to call these independant coca cola bottles.
It features a longhorn steer on the shoulder, I see on this forum they also used this patteren in Semour, Tex (sic.) I was once told this was rare, but I cannot find any useful information on it.
Cheers!

Attachments

• 95FEE4C038CC4821902977FEE4974ED2.jpg
    95FEE4C038CC4821902977FEE4974ED2.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 32

digdug

Reaction score
Great bottles and welcome to the forum. Some collectors call the steer type bottles 'Soda Water' bottles or Flavor bottles. I collect the Flavor bottles from various Coca-Cola Bottlers too. I had not seen the steer version, but have seen them with turkeys, pelicans, palm trees, etc.

blobbottlebob

Reaction score
Hey Falconio,
Yours is pretty cool. I like the longhorn. We have them from around here where they have stars on the shoulder (no horns though). From Milwaukee, this bottle would not be too rare or valuable. I'd guess $3-5 bucks. However, if that is a more rare variant or if bottles from that town are more unusual it could be significantly better. Hope this helps.

flasherr

Reaction score
I know there is a version from sweetwater Texas the acl of it is a rare bottle. i also have one similar to it i believe is a 2 town bottle cisco and eastland

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmtrails