Royal Crown Cola - stubby bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

RCO

Reaction score
found these bottles on the weekend , a little south of where i live . the royal crown cola stubby was actually found within Barrie city limits in a small wooded area near a major road which crosses a highway . the coca cola was found off a small back road north of the city .

not entirely sure if i've seen a royal crown stubby before but might have but not in nice condition like this one . it was found in a fairly dry area , under some small pine trees/needles . not entirely sure when it was used but want to say 80's era ?

it still has alot of the original colour , blue and red . on the side says it was bottled by RC cola canada limited toronto . 300 ml is a smaller stubby bottle than some of the others i've found , too bad it doesn't still have the cap

DSC05443.JPG
DSC05444.JPG
DSC05445.JPG

RCO

Reaction score
also found this cola cola bottle , not sure i've found one exactly like it before either .

has a red/white acl which says " coca cola " on one side and " coke " on the other . also on neck says " money back bottle " and 300 ml

found it along a side road north of the city , was literally just lying in some grass near a creek , assume its been there since the late 70's or early 80's

DSC05440.JPG
DSC05441.JPG

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hayden.Brown