Coca Cola Hutch

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

hemihampton

Reaction score
And what is your limit on a piece of glass? Curious?

hemihampton

Reaction score
RobbyBobby, Whatche think of this hobbleskirt Coke bottle for almost 1/4 Million Dollars? LEON.
cokebottle.jpg

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
That is a different story. That is the first coke Hobbleskirt bottle. Had problems because it was too wide. I don't believe it was ever used in production. Prototype. How many are known to exsist? That is true history! A collectable for multi-millionaires, that is unless you would like to put a second morgage on your home!

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
And what is your limit on a piece of glass? Curious?
If i like a bottle and can't live without it, like my life would not be complete without having that bottle. I have spent a couple hundred on ones but i knew they were worth much more. I Bought them to sell them and don't keep Them. I like roman glass and am willing to pay more for that type. It has to be authenticated of course. Too many reproductions. ROBBYBOBBY64

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
Hemi- how much is too much? For yourself not a resale. I know people are going to not like all my comments. I don't mean to make people who buy big ticket items feel bad. If they want it and can afford it, well i say go for it. I just meant personally i will spend up to a grand or so but not much more on myself. I am a guess easy to please and a simple man.

Timelypicken

Reaction score
I think that was a scam. They were trying to get people to think it was worth that by bidding on it.

ROBBYBOBBY64

Reaction score
It is sad all the cons going on out there. I can't trust anyones word anymore. Even if it is authentic, you have to question even the certificate.

nhpharm

Reaction score
That seems like a stout price for this bottle in this condition; with some patience you could get a much better example for less money. Maybe the Sheik is back from the dead.

Timelypicken

Reaction score
If I got that for a bottle I would quit my eBay job and become a full time bottle digger LOL

Members online

No members online now.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kylese