Coke with Pepsi in it bottle

Welcome to our Antique Bottle community

Be a part of something great, join today!

Maine Digger

Reaction score
Did any of you happen to see the coke bottle the guy has up for auction on e-bay with a starting price of $100,000? He claims it was bottled in 1980-82 at a plant that has since closed of course. Supposedly, the bottle was sent down the wrong line, filled with Pepsi and topped off with a Pepsi cap. Hey, he has a PICTURE to proove it! Now, I wonder how one goes about prooving it's Pepsi in there without opening the bottle? I also doubt that neither Pepsi or Coke would ever allow their products to be bottled side by side in the same plant. Me-thinks something stinks![8D]

I suppose i should have entered this in the scam thread, but perhaps someone snuck a Pepsi CAP into the Coke plant so it was applied?

flasherr

Reaction score
Ii can make any cap on any crown top bottle if i wanted to. I can make a coke bottle with budwieser in it if i so chose to do so. Put big red in a Pepsi bottle. etc. All you have to do is have an unused cap and a capper. I have a devise that will straighten a used cap if i need to. all those bottles are scams to me. There was one that had a sugar pack in it the other day. I believe that one is possible. It could be the bottle didn't get cleaned like it should have at plant. So if I paid that kind of money I would want the contents analyzed and compared to the 1980s formula.

Well that's my 2 cents worth
Brian

Latest posts

Members online

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
agrounds1